Friday, April 7, 2017

Looking back

Now it is on to the CCR. I have some ideas on what I want to say, but I am not sure what through what kind of medium. Right now I am between a podcast and a screen share. I quickly nixed a video of just me talking because I believe I would get nervous and mess up a lot. This would waste way to much time. So for the screen share I believe this would be super cool, but I have no idea on how to do it. Also I believe the podcast may be good because it will just me strictly talking about the film. Before I just jumped into doing the podcast , taking the easy way out, I figured I would attempt to figure out on how to screen share.

This turned out to be well worth it thanks the this some help from apple support https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201066  . Since I have this figured out now I am defiantly going to use it. I know I can incorporate lots of cool things into this screen sharing like addition images, maybe some bloopers, and the actual video itself. I am going to be using Quick time player to make this happen. Now I must think critically  and really look back on what I did right and wrong.

This is the application I plan on using for CCR!

No comments:

Post a Comment