Thursday, April 6, 2017

So,so close



Being finished with a project never felt to good. With Ellie and I's well managed time, we finished quickly giving us plenty of time to edit, review, and make changes if necessary. I seriously recommend for everyone doing this project that they don't wait to the last minute, one thing can seriously change the whole course of the opening and time is of essence. Working along the side of Ellie was an amazing experience too. We both got even closer than we were before, sharing  this experience made us think in ways never before. We needed to step outside of the box we were in to get a creative, good storyline.

Our personalities contrasted each other just enough to get a good turnout, but not quite enough to cause many disagreements. But, when either of us didn't agree we did speak up.  That was a positive about being such good friends, neither of us got upset by criticism. We both knew that it wasn't personal, it was just to better the project. This was my favorite part about working with a partner. Bouncing ideas of each other also made this project so much better and I now I wouldn't change a thing! Since the bulk to the project is done, all I have to do now is my CCR, I know this may be hard, but I am excited to look back and reflect at my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment